Vintage Bicycle Supply Sacramento Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another great swap meet promoted by Mike S. at Vintage Bicycle Supply. Beautiful Nor Cal day in the 80's. This is why we put up with the "land of fruits and nuts"! Lots of folks showed up with their sale and trade goodies and lots of buyers showed up to support the hobby. The red oxide stretch was the raffle bike, thanks to N.H.F.F. and Mike S for their build skills, time, effort and donated investment. Gary and Top Hat Tom and crew were there with the grill and the ice cream trike donating their time and effort for the Bricks Bicycle Kitchen that supports needy kids in the local "Bricks" housing project. I missed gettin a shot of the beer keg trike with cold ones on the roll. Any one else get any pics, please post. Thanks and enjoy.
VBSSwap001.jpg
VBSSwap002.jpg
VBSSwap003.jpg
Anybody seen the beer trike??????????????
VBSSwap004.jpg
VBSSwap005.jpg
VBSSwap006.jpg
Bus diggin on the Phat Chopper!
VBSSwap007.jpg
Custom Raffle Bike
VBSSwap008.jpg
Vintage Bicycle Supply shop trike.

i want to thank everybody for helping us do what we do at the Bricks Bike Kitchen, where our motto is "do it yourself". we should be able to provide tires, tubes, and patches for the summer. thanks also to cory and mr. simpson for donating parts. thanks most of all to mike for the chance to have so much fun, hanging with a such a great crowd. we do have more patches, i'll try to get a picture.

Latest posts

Back