Vintage Bicycle Show Report

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Went to what was billed as a vintage bike show which was being held at a car cruise event in Salem, New Jersey. Unfortunately, the JERSEY DEVILS Bike Club was not there, as they were hosting a bike show in Hellertown, Pennsylvania. There were only a dozen bikes on display but there were truck loads of bikes for sale. There was one fantastic bike there...a 1913 Indian motorcycle (hey, it has pedals and a chain). It had been in the same family since it was purchased new. I did get a lot of comments on my bike, even though it only looks vintage. On the way home, a motorcyclist on a trike came zooming up behind me. I thought he was tailgating me. When we reached the cloverleaf and got on Route 40 to take the Delaware Memorial Bridge, he buzzed passed me and gave me a big smile and thumbs up. He wasn't tailgating me, just checking out my bike on the back of my car. Below find some pictures of the day.

Bike Show 1.JPG

Bike Show 2.JPG

Bike Show 3.JPG

Back