VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a nice bike i think my next build will be some sort of bike with a tank but my boyfreind says i cant do another bike he wants to do one himself next
but im still looking for ideas anyways maybe i can convice him to do it my way lol :lol:

well......you could always find a tank for your current build(any of the girls*schwinn* tanks from the 40/50s will fit)
heck college might even have one hanging around somewhere(found one there just after i got one for my wifes)

yeah i thought about that but im not sure im to fond of the tanks on ladies bikes i still need to do more research and see where my eyes take me

Re: early bicycle photos

schwinnmesa said:
Schwinn Stingray Scrambler, 1975 or later! :mrgreen:

devo_jumps_da_cans_lr.jpg

todd_bank_our_ramp_lr.jpg

This is a photo of MY 1st BMX race in 1975 ! This is old.....OLD SCHOOL !

25ispjr.jpg

GERRY D. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS.

I would like to point out that THIS IS THE BEST picture in the whole thread. Why? Because it also has the best car ever made in the backround!

4746272hjY.jpg

stretch said:
how would you pedal that??!? :shock:

speed_bike.jpg

Usually behind a race car! With an "aerodynamic device" in front of you. Just check the pics behind it. :D

Darn swear check!

THE FIRST ONE IS OF A SOCIABLE AND MEMORY LAN HAS ONE FOR 1200.00. I WAS THERE TODAY GETTING PARTS FOR MY USA BIKE.

you know what i just thought about? what if someone picked up some really old bikes, and found out they were the exact bikes in some of these pictures? :shock: :? :lol:

Danimal said:
I would like to point out that THIS IS THE BEST picture in the whole thread. Why? Because it also has the best car ever made in the backround!

I'm a big fan of those Chevy's too Dan.

Ok this may be the funniest photo here! you're not going to believe this but this photo from 1974 is of my parents riding Godzilla in our local "Pet Parade"!
iconpound3vw.gif

see I told you guys it used to be a tandem!
tandem-1.jpg

aka_locojoe said:
37fleetwood said:
Ok this may be the funniest photo here! you're not going to believe this but this photo from 1974 is of my parents riding Godzilla in our local "Pet Parade"!
iconpound3vw.gif

see I told you guys it used to be a tandem!
Great photo!

That is too cool. Good documentation too, is that also the first scraper bike? :mrgreen:

Back