Vintage 1968 Sears Roebuck Road Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Picked this up on the cheap. A really cool bike made by Puch in Austria for Sears. Very good condition with original paint and seat. The only thing not original appear to be the pedals which should be block pedals. Perfect working condition. Worked the guy hard to get it on the cheap

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG
IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked this up on the cheap. A really cool bike made by Puch in Austria for Sears. Very good condition with original paint and seat. The only thing not original appear to be the pedals which should be block pedals. Perfect working condition. Worked the guy hard to get it on the cheap

View attachment 38216
View attachment 38217View attachment 38218
View attachment 38219
View attachment 38220

Looks like a nice rider! What is wrong with the bike that you had to work the guy Hard to get it cheap ?

Looks like a nice rider! What is wrong with the bike that you had to work the guy Hard to get it cheap ?

Man, I have an aversion to paying full price for a bike on CL! Can't do it. So the guy has best offer for bike. I use my [emoji35] CL skills and offered 80 duckets. Guy comes back and says bike is worth 2 bills but will take 150. Told him what a nice bike it was and if I had 150 I would give it to him. Paid a bill for it after all the drama. Bike really is a nice rider!

I have one too, not so nice.

Latest posts

Back