video burnout with my 62 ranchero

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice video man! Even if it is a Ford... :lol:
That whole thread over there is why I don't bother with the HAMB except for their classifieds. It's your ride, and your garage, have fun with it!

AHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! THATS PRICELESS! I Always thought ur supposed 2 do that out ofd the garage my friend, ahah awesome burnout. :D

them guys are only flaming you because they are jealous! i have had many a chevy blow up just driving, at least you got a burnout from it. i did a slight burnout on ice in a 86 grand prix and threw 2 rods! i like chevys, i just wont buy any more. after 19 chevy cars and trucks the only one that still ran for me was a van!that ranchero is pretty cool.i have a elcamino, sitting in the garage of course. my idiot brother tried doing a burnout and now im looking for a motor, trans, full brake system. it only has 69,000 original miles and its a 86! good looking garage decoration i guess.them guys on the hamb wouldnt want to see what we do in gary to cars! the junkyard usually wont pick them up for free!

"for my next trick,,,,I'll run over some puppys"(not my statement... thats why the quotations)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
is that the same mill youve been running or did you get the small block in yet? btw not bad for a peg leg :mrgreen:

thanks guys it was fun. if you notice my garage has two doors. that one at the back (roll up door) is not my driveway. the one i go shooting down doing the burnout is. and no sensor it is the same 200 straight 6 with a 1bbl carb

Back