VeraLynn - My prewar Rollfast-new pic 11/8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: VeraLynn - My prewar Rollfast-new pics 4/9

So I rode her for at least 20mi today......Looked cool.....handlebars sucked! :eek: Threw on the 35" Longhorns on! Should ride nice!
emsbikes071.jpg

emsbikes070.jpg

emsbikes068.jpg

8)
edit: Nice cameo of my Wiener in the 3rd pic!

L8 EM

Re: VeraLynn - My prewar Rollfast-new pics 4/11

No Thought's :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turned out really nice. :mrgreen: I can make that bad boy about 6'' longer for ya. Just kidding :lol:

ok Duke its your fault, all day long i was humming old Pink Floyd tunes. :lol: :lol:

Ok. After many more miles the seat had to be changed:
emsbikes074.jpg

Re: VeraLynn - My prewar Rollfast-new pic 4/29

Been playing with the Ol' Girl lately. Decided to go with some meaty tires! Wanted some that looked like Locojoe's blue racer and found some for a good deal! Had the perfectly aged 24" skiptooth wheels to handle the 24 x 3" tires. Got them mounted up and they look sweet!! :D .... Rolling is another matter! If the wheels were perfectly true a little smoothing of the rubber would work fine..their not! So for now I've gotta find some black spokes to relace the wheels with. (first set- :? :? ).Also checked the "how to section" and got some great ideas for widening my clearence! :wink:
Emsbikes073-1.jpg

Emsbikes074-1.jpg

Emsbikes072-1.jpg

Emsbikes071-1.jpg

That's all for now! (except for every other bike in the garage I'm working on- :roll: )
L8 EM

Back