Venice Rat Fink Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a bike that I just finished for a customer.... It's a Elecrta Rat Fink chopper.
I had to make custom 1/2" off set motor mounts for the drive chain to clear the big 3" wide rear tire, a custom extended exaust & I welded a mount for my front disc brake kit.
VMBRatFinkbike011.jpg

VMBRatFinkbike005.jpg

VMBRatFinkbike006.jpg

VMBRatFinkbike007.jpg

Very cool conversion!

Is there a way to mount those tanks on the lower bar so that they are inside the frame area?

I love everything about those motor kits except for those black plastic tanks....they always look out of place to me.

Under the back seat would be a cool place for the tank.

I just think those tanks always look like an afterthought on bicycles.

Maybe if it were painted candy green it would look blend in better.

No offense to you, those tanks have just always been a pet peeve of mine.

deorman said:
The logo on your full bike pics kinda screws up the shots. If it were below the bike it would be fine.

I put the logo there because I've seen pics of my bikes on other peoples websites acting like they are their bikes!!! (& it really bothered me!) :roll:
Also, they are harder to photoshop out when the words cover a little bit of the bike! ;)

As for the tank... this bike will probably be getting a stainless steel cyliner tank mounted behind the seat in a month or so! (No more kit tank... 8)

Full size motorcycle tank would look great on this one. Maybe a bobber style?
Sean

The bike looks great no matter what ya do ... opinions are like _______ ya know 8) Any update on the back tank idea? Very curious to see that look.

peace fosho

Back