US...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Us..

well here I am with my little girl Madison.

IMG_1917.jpg

and here I am again. I was out to Huntington Beach playing NPPL/OSC paintball with the Regulators

DSCN3560.jpg

Rat Rod said:
Not totally sure on the size, but my LBS always refers to them as Dyno apes...not really sure if they are made by Dyno or not.

They sell them for about $20 a set...in chrome and black.

THANKS A MILLION

i'll look into those

BUMP.................Alot of NEW people lately. :D

here we are. tacky xmas sweater party.
3160349681_a7b174ca08_b.jpg

my true self coming out!!! (caution, slightly hammered in this picture!) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

377.jpg

my gangsta alter ego, and my wifes alter ego too

265.jpg

me doing what i do best!

258.jpg

me and the wifes engagement photo

Laci285.jpg

on our wedding day, september 27th, 2008!!!

DerekLaceysWeddingDay503DesktopReso.jpg

Easy E

Elvis, congrats on your wedding. My wife and I celebrated our 1st anniversary this Sept. 29th. Wooo... being married sux! I joke, I joke :wink:

Speaking of, heres a bloaty pic of myself and my beautiful wife, Christmas at my moms house, where I presented her with my gift:

Mollys_present.jpg

Me playing my doghouse
Photo20-1-1.jpg
Photo23.jpg

Dusty Spokes BC meeting back in April 08
l_d2d417c84dc5b67c1fdaaca50db3f0eb.jpg
l_f7e70e5c17475c802ec7bfce5c32df9a.jpg

I gotta say, I'm honestly a little bit surprised how much booze and cigarettes I'm seeing here, since we're all bike riders... :shock: :oops:

thanks for the congrats speed! and holy giant sideburns crop! and as for the booze and cigarettes....i tell my mother that im not an alcoholic, just only on the weekends! we got a killer cigar chop not to far from my place that me and the boys go to every saturday

Easy E

I'm with ya! Just a little surprised.
But remember kids, smoking is not nearly as cool as we make it look! 8) :lol:

LOL THATS EXACTLY WHY I NEEDED ONE!!!!

i even drink lite beer too!!! its just that fact that i might drink 20 of em in one sitting thats not helping the fact!!!

Easy E

Latest posts

Back