US...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
248800_10150270528393064_693313063_9065148_6411634_n.jpg

me on the Phat e-chopper build.. been riding it for a few days to see if everything is holding up..now ready for teardown and paint
IMG_20120928_173125.jpg

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
tearing it up this summer at a duathlon:...

Cool Pic ... same as biathlon I'm guessing (running/riding). I went to watch a couple of these this year, thinking about trying one out next year if I can talk myself into a couple 5k races first though.

CCR said:
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
tearing it up this summer at a duathlon:...

Cool Pic ... same as biathlon I'm guessing (running/riding). I went to watch a couple of these this year, thinking about trying one out next year if I can talk myself into a couple 5k races first though.

ya, I'm noticing the term biathlon is not used any more, at least in this area, it's all duathlons now. I thought biathlon made more sense (bi and tri makes more sense than du and tri)

But anyway, yes, do one. Lots of fun. I run and ride competitively a lot, and just began combining the two. The second 5k after the ride is tough. Legs are stiff.

Here is Me (bald chick in green) going on the monthly vintage bike ride with my sister (standing next to me) and my husband (guy making weird face):
76212_957217403341_1104663439_n.jpg

I noticed alot of people on this thread showing off their tattoos. I guess that will be my next picture...if it gets warm enough in October to ride without a jacket...in Washington. lol

this is me and my girlfriend "Stiffany" in the shop. I sold her about a year ago... :( She now greets people at an antique store. I sure miss her!! :wink:
mikk002.jpg

mitchelangelo said:
this is me and my girlfriend "Stiffany" in the shop. I sold her about a year ago... :( She now greets people at an antique store. I sure miss her!! :wink:
mikk002.jpg
She never wanted a bike of her own, she loved the tandem,even though she never said much about it,,,,, :roll: :roll:

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
tearing it up this summer at a duathlon:

Nice.....I have some knee issues and can't really handle the running, but I do several local time trials on my road bike. I used to ride a TT bike, but you really need to train on them to see the advantage and I just hated riding it. I was only seeing minor gains, so I just ride my road bike. I'm thinking about picking up a Specialized Venge over the winter. :mrgreen:

Gold Street Customs said:
mitchelangelo said:
mikk002.jpg
She never wanted a bike of her own, she loved the tandem,even though she never said much about it,,,,, :roll: :roll:

Man, I had a tandem then too! Bet that would have messed with some peoples minds!! :lol:

"ya, I'm noticing the term biathlon is not used any more, at least in this area, it's all duathlons now. I thought biathlon made more sense (bi and tri makes more sense than du and tri) "

Biathlon is skiing and shooting oddly enough. Big in Europe, here, uh not so much. It's a blast to watch though, cowbells!!!

This is me, last weekend on the last trout fishing trip of the season.
Also building my beard for winter and looking unamused at it all. :lol:

545358_10151474421194815_1391056108_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back