US...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Us..

I can't remember if I was heading for a hangover when this was taken or recovering from one. Cheers

08-01-2008081107PM.jpg

Rat Rod said:
Okay...Dan get's the coolest self portrait award. :wink:

lol! Thanks! I'd like to thank god, and mom, and.....

Here's my boy a few years ago when I gave him his first bike...70 Lil Tiger I believe.

EthansLilTiger-41606-02.jpg

Here's and old image (he's 5 now) of the two of us after Johnny Law caught up...

EthanatPumpkinland-103005-03.jpg

forgot about this thread.

Me and Dad (on the rebound from lung cancer surgery) driving around in the golf cart at his gated community in sunny SC.

3702141980_2541f1f3ce_o.jpg

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
forgot about this thread.

Me and Dad (on the rebound from lung cancer surgery) driving around in the golf cart at his gated community in sunny SC.

3702141980_2541f1f3ce_o.jpg

Hey! I remember you saying you were going to visit your pop... Looks like he's doing quite well!

Clark

i'm betting the number of pictures ya post of yourself reflects how much time ya spend infront of the mirror. :)
after scrolling through the 15 pages of photo's, i'm wondering how many of you have time to build bikes. :p

IMG_0886-2.jpg

A few without bikes. 2 are Halloween one is my former occupation.
697685148_l.jpg

l_37329a3701b4aa2dd6a9604e675ded71.jpg

l_55916624dc654d3ba529887631dfe1c4.jpg

Here's a pic of my daughter and myself at the "Daddy/Daughter Sweetheart Dance in Feb.09
Allieandme.jpg

And when I'm not riding or working on a bike, or Boy Scout stuff with my son, I like to reenact various eras. Here's a pic I sent into a "juried event" (The event coordinators decide if you qualify for their event). We were recreating the Battle of the Alamo at the movie set for the latest Alamo movie (the one with Billy Bob Thornton)
Alamopic.jpg

The "mutton chops" were removed before I came home...the wife hated them :lol:

sensor said:
Markm said:
your former occupation was the Grim Reaper??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nah he was one of those interim guy from the misfits :p
misfits.jpg
That is my all time favorite 7 inch record!
My Niece wouldn't come anywhere near me on Halloween when I wore that mask!

Back