update to the update!!! let me hear what you think!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so right now this how my livingroom looks like, we havent had time to set up a tree or decorations :oops:

IMG00898.jpg

IMG00896.jpg

IMG00897.jpg

so i was :idea: thinking :idea: of settin up my two matching freespirts ( :mrgreen: the green and red one :mrgreen: ) throwing lights on them and calling them a "tree" and putting gifts under them. :lol: :lol:

my :?: to you is, "do you think she will go for it?" :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

2010-08-049519.jpg

she's at work and wont be home for hours. HA! :lol:

my daugter said :roll: "your crazy dont even think about it, cuz it ain't a tree dad!!!" :roll:

IMG00904.jpg

wuteva... :wink: crazy or not :wink: im doing it, its my day off and no decorations have been put up yet so it up to me :!: if i dont repost again to let you know whats the status is, its likely she thinks this site is to blame, and threw me and my bikes out so... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: , save yourselfs...

okay so i have the kids on my side...
IMG00905.jpg
at least till she gets home anyhow :roll: :roll: so here how it looks so far, i think i need more lights
IMG00909.jpg

IMG00906.jpg

first words in the door "aweohh" then just kinda looked @ it and looked @ me and... nothing! she said nothing! chiristmas came earlie boys i left her speechless!

Re: let me hear what you think!!!

...might look cool...to US!!!! :D :D
I think youre gonna end up in the doghouse..... :|

Nhaa, put a tree next to the decorated bike. She will appreciate it. Think about it, she is already letting you keep the bikes in the house.

I wish my other half would understand that some bikes belong inside the house. :D

their only in side cuz it's snowing here, other then that their out side under tarps, these didn't fit under the tarps and we ride them regularlly its easier to get to them. i thought of putting a charlie brown type of tree on one of the seats, but i couldnt find one ima keep looking tho!
rydr1 said:
Nhaa, put a tree next to the decorated bike. She will appreciate it. Think about it, she is already letting you keep the bikes in the house.

I wish my other half would understand that some bikes belong inside the house. :D

Re: update!!! let me hear what you think!!!

That looks pretty cool. Set up the lights and with the bikes to look like a tree. I mean, make the lights be pointy on top.

I think it is fine idea! Go for it! Better you than me! :lol: Someone has to do all these ideas we are thinking of butt don't have the guts! You can be our guinea pig! :wink:

:shock: ...as long as her present is the biggest under the bike it should be cool.. :D

Very cool, if you had a setup to put the bikes fronts up in a triangle tree shape.

i think i will set it pointy up by taking a front wheel off im not sure how to prop it up

Back