uncle chop chop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i have decided to change the look of my stretched out frame from a low rider to a chopper like bicycle so i hope you guy's like that i have done so far...

sum015.jpg

Picture118.jpg

Re: new fork setup...

its more hardcore then a regular chopper bicycle.... :mrgreen: never said i proof read my post b4 putting them up :mrgreen: guess i should start lol

Re: new fork setup...

ya i like it to this is just a mock up fork and if i like it enough i am going to build something a little more permanent out of steel stock....

well i slapped the bike together made some new strut bars for the fork and she is rollin nice not to sure what colour i want to paint it...
Picture120.jpg

Picture119.jpg

Picture121.jpg

now if only i had a couple extra pair of rims i would be laughin ....

I agree I really like the long springer, where did you get the that kickstand, I have been searching all around for one like that :D

I LOVE that Mooneyes sprocket! Where in the world did you get one?! Great fabrication too.

i scored the kickstands off of a bike that was left in the parking lot of my work with a free sihn on it and the mooneye's sprocket i airbrushed on an old steel bmx sprocket ihad in my just pile...... i am also thinking of making i pine coffin tank for the pike ... well to use as a stash box......

well i decided to change the lines on the bike and where the peddles go cause i found i couldn't ride the bike very long my bike would start to get really sore and i would be able to stand up strait for like and hour after riding her so i hope i can fix that by changing where the peddles are and by adding a sissy bar......
Picture145.jpg

sorry about the lack of light in my dungeon......

the pics will be slow because i have a 3 mounth old baby girl so bare with me but i will do the best i can....

Back