TYPHOON REMIXED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve, IF It was mine, Id keep it the way it is right there it looks SWEET!

My thoughts?

I'd go with black rims, black stem, black bars. One piece cranks and sprocket in, you guessed it, black!

Finished off with a black w/white lettering headbadge.

Those are my thoughts

-Mp

Oh, and a black headset, seat clamp and bottom bracket. Can't forget about those.

Yeah...I'm sold on the white rims...that and the pinstriped tires are making me happy.

I got these wheels from the Hoochy Koochy man. :wink:

Black stem is a must...going by the LBS this weekend. I also have a new black headset to try out too.

i'm going to have to get some of those tires now :|

maybe put them on the rollfast build off bike...

steve, it looks great! sometimes less is more...

oct.

this is an excellent example of how good a simple bike can look just by picking the right color parts and keeping it clean and simple.

Threw on the new black BMX head set this evening. :D

100_4989.jpg

100_4992.jpg

Ha Ha....ummm, no. :wink:

I figured out what was going on with the rear wheel...a bearing was missing. :shock:

Planning to run the rear wheel by my LBS tomorrow and let them play with it. They charge $18 to clean and repack a rear hub.

I also need to pick up a bike box. :roll:

Here are a few pics in the daylight. Went by my LBS today and they rebuilt my rear hub while I waited for $18. This also gave me time to find some Redline pedals and a Redline seat clamp. :lol:

I think I will install an all black BB and maybe a black chain ring next. Should also look pretty sweet with some black and white pinstriping.

100_5016.jpg

100_5012.jpg

100_5017.jpg

100_5018.jpg

100_5019.jpg

Back