Twenty-Inch Twelve Gauge PICTURES UP! 7-3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everybody. I recently joined the Forum here and decided to enter the Build-Off. Its not nearly my first build, but it's the first time I've ever entered a contest (Now If I can only figure out photobucket I’ll be just dandy)

So here’s the goods: I volunteer at a place call the Bike Dump here in Winnipeg (it’s a community initiative that helps people build, fix and maintain their bicycles) People make donations of time, money and bikes or bike parts. Occasionally something quite interesting shows up on the doorstep, and that is where this build begins....

She’s a West Coast Choppers CFL that’s pretty haggard from being used and abused on the rough streets here. The bike is rideable in the state it’s in, but many of the original parts are missing (gas tank, fenders, chain guard etc etc) and that's fine, cause they wouldn't be making their way back onto the bike anyways.

In my head right now the bike is going to be stripped down and greasy with a serious hot-rod attitude to boot. Did I mention the use of firearm related paraphernalia?

P6290044.jpg

sorry about the camera quality...its about 39 above with 100% humidity..... everything was fogging up

P6290045.jpg

P6290049.jpg

P6290046.jpg

And of course you need a shop dog. This is Gus
P6290048.jpg

Tear down and surprises coming right up!

Re: Twenty-Inch Twelve Gauge

Gold Street Customs said:
Ok here's a 50 cent tutoral , photobucket first yo go to the pic you want in the photobucket ,click on IMG code when it highlights blue ,right click , click on copy , go to you post on RRB right click, paste and thats it .

THANKS! Worked perfectly, as the uploaded images can attest...

looks kool i am building one for my son at the moment. good luck

Latest posts

Back