"turn 'n' burn"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
started as just the frame, now posted in my infamous m.o. of "not finished". building for a group bar crawl this friday in tempe. questions/comments welcome.

100_0428.jpg

100_0430.jpg

100_0429.jpg

id ride it with a smile :D if it had a crank and a chain and pedals of course. like the bars, i dont find many apes that pull straight back like that round here. interesting wheels ya got there too.

all done!

a friend and I decided to have a little fun and do a mini-photoshoot. here's some pics from it...

thats me, on the initial run. i dont know about you all, but the first time i ride a finished bike of mine, i know i did a good job, but theres a small part of me that expects the bike to break down. thankfully, all was well with this little thing...

100_0433.jpg

getting just a LITTLE too cocky...

100_0439.jpg

at first, my friend didnt want to be photographed. he agreed after i suggested he cover his face with something (headband, helmet, plastic bag)...

100_0443.jpg

enjoy!!!

Nice bike, but if I did something like that last pic in my neiborhood, I give myself about ten feet before somebody drops me with a couple rounds. :(

Nicely done, the black parts really make it work. Kinda of an 'anti-bling' lowrider.

Looks like a good way to get away from roving bands of outlaw trash bins too. Or are those Daleks swarming that poor Ford truck behind you? :mrgreen:

-Mp

Tempe-Terror said:
Lookin good Dustin. I saw your add for it on craigslist. I think you should try for a little more money on that one.

every time i try to charge more, they don't end up selling. ive had one call so far, from a teacher who's looking to commute to work. needless to say, i offered her a different bike...

sweet rig.. looks like a great wheelie machine !!!

what about the bike in the background of the first couple of pics.. road bike w/ a headlight.. fixie ? send some pics if you can.. dig that handlebar light setup

greggah said:
sweet rig.. looks like a great wheelie machine !!!

what about the bike in the background of the first couple of pics.. road bike w/ a headlight.. fixie ? send some pics if you can.. dig that handlebar light setup

here she is, the "peanut butter wolf". lugged steel 1986 firenze GL5000 conversion. 48/18 singlespeed, used to be blue w/cottered cranks. ive put over 200 miles on her since completion. enjoy!

100_0456.jpg

100_0457.jpg

100_0455.jpg

Back