Turlock Pics !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: So Who's Going To Turlock ???

me did'nt you see my post ? :| :wink:

I will just post twice then..count me in for Sunday..and Bikingangel is busy with studies so i will be going alone !! Save me some good bike stuff !!!

Getting ready to leave for my cousins in Lathrop,staying the night there, I will be wearing a bright orange Joes Crab Shack t shirt, with a peace sign on the front :shock: pushing either a fastback or a green sears bike with a for sale sign on it,see ya there :wink:

Great turnout, I sold a 74 Fastback that I pieced together for $225 and bought a 70 five speed for $130 that needs a seat and also bought a vintage bike motor that mounts on the front fork for $100 ,I have pics but photobucket is giving me issues,hopefully later :?

FINALLY!!!
tu007-1.jpg

$30,000 1912 Indian
tu008-1.jpg

$3.500 Royal Enfield
tu010-1.jpg

Kawasaki bmx ,,,not for sale
tu009-1.jpg

tu011-1.jpg

tu012-1.jpg

tu013.jpg

Heres what I bought
tu014.jpg

And heres what my car did on the way
tu006-1.jpg

congrads on the mile roll. that indian is stunning. nice find on the fastback

karfer67 said:
congrads on the mile roll. that indian is stunning. nice find on the fastback

Glad you posted a pic. of the indian, i heard about it all through the meet but never got a chance to see it. 8) ....Thanx...Ralph

Did the Indian sell? Wonder if he wants a 32 5 window as trade? :D That Indian would look real good in my living room! Thanks for the pictures. I didn't go until late sunday when I got home from the L.A. roadster show. Ralph, I stopped at your booth but you wern't there? Maybe cruising for deals?

Sorry i was'nt ther slick, you can bet i was out hunting for stuff ,probally too much :lol:

ahh you bet Slick' ,if i was'nt there i was out hunting !,Man i never seen so much bike stuff there before ? it was great pickin's :)

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
ahh you bet Slick' ,if i was'nt there i was out hunting !,Man i never seen so much bike stuff there before ? it was great pickin's :)
You can say that again, I needed some more dough for the Sears screamer I wanted ,5 speed with the dual rear brake setup ,for $350

Gold Street Customs said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:
You can say that again, I needed some more dough for the Sears screamer I wanted ,5 speed with the dual rear brake setup ,for $350

Screamer ? i did'nt see that one either ,did you get a pic. of it ! ?

Back