*TUMBLEWEED* Finished!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *TUMBLEWEED* Almost fully assembled, with pictures!

kingfish254 said:
I love the copper struts and the tie-in to the seat rivets. Beautiful ride!!!

Thanks, the seat rivets was one reason i decided to do the copper struts, it's just enough copper without going over board i think.

Re: *TUMBLEWEED* Almost fully assembled, with pictures!

SWEEEEEET! 8) 8)

Re: *TUMBLEWEED* Updates after final completion.

I actually rode it up and down the block a few times, the headset feels a bit slippery so i'll have to get in and adjust. Once i get the vintage license plate i have been waiting for and do a little more wiring and a few odds and ends i will post some final pics with a real camera, this is of course after cyclefest this Sunday! Thanks for all the feed back everyone!

Re: *TUMBLEWEED* 7/18 more pictures.

I told myself no more pictures until completion but i couldn't resist snapping a few with the drive train in and the bars trimmed. I was inspired by the cyclefest bike show, which was awesome! Oh, did a little painting on the head badge, i tried to do the letters myself and i think it's ok but only just. Probably should've sent it to karfer but this will have to do for the build off. I stayed between the lines but i needed some one shot paint.

071711185025 by sabbparrish, on Flickr

071711185057 by sabbparrish, on Flickr

071711213628 by sabbparrish, on Flickr

From one Brent to another: Bike looks great, pinstriping is awesome, this bike has a really nice flow to it! Great choice of parts! I especially like the tail light bracket! :lol: Great job buddy! 8) :mrgreen:

Back