Tsssss Creeper build... updated

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tsssssss Thatsssss a nice bicycle you have there...

Oh oh! my monark super deluxe needs a new painjob! and I've decided on what I want, it's also gonna be a trike. The trike kit is giving me hassle and the painjob I did was wreaked by salt from riding the bike one day in winter lol

So since i'll be playing with a few parts it means messing the paint up.

In addition, I play minecraft and the things called Creepers are fun and entertaining so This build is gonna be a tribute to the Creeper! lol

So, lets see what we got here, we need one monark, one trike kit and some paint and some parts!

This rim will be used. I may paint it, not sure yet.
100_2226.jpg

Youve been good my friend the HS bomber but youll be used for much more now
100_2115.jpg

And a trike kit, it didn't fit right on this bike anyway.
100_2332.jpg

as soon as the weather is good i'll be starting this build

Ps heres some creepers I found on net lol
unwantedvisatorssss.png

Re: Tsssss Creeper build...

I cant wait for this!

Heres the trike thrown togeather, just making sure it will work before i start.
100_2407.jpg

Im a minecrafter myself.It would be awesome to make a mine cart for the back of the trike and put a huge stuffed spy chicken In It.Ha!

looks amazing so far!

Lol awesome minecart idea, the bucket is basicly shaped like one too.. GOtta figure out the paint, I think what i'll do is buy every shade of green and just bomb the crap out of it lol

I got a few accounts for some friends and me a few months ago, I played a alpha single player version I magicly found but liked it so much I bought a few copies, I use one of my friends though because the servers they where on, ones Omnicraft other I think is moosecraft lol

lol Yeah I could draw the bike on my pc and get the weather resistant stickers made then put over frame but what fun would that be? Think it would be okay if trike dispensed firecrackers? LOL

LOL yeah the mongoose I got back today speaked that laguage nonestop for some time maybe i'll figure a way for it to do it when I push a button, them things are so bothersome though lol, just finish a nice house then turn around and booom!

Its Honestly un-necessary.

If you have seen some of my creations...They're epic.
Its stupid when they destroy 1/4 of it.

I cant stand walking through dark caves. I really cant, i'm too worried Ill meet up with one.

The worst part is, I didnt see it coming...I had the sound off.

2011-04-25_125038.png

2011-04-25_122607.png

This is a build in progress....On a private server.

This is like...4% of the things I have built...haha

Looks pretty cool. how you liking the new weather update?. I love building citys, so many things have been built by me, i'm trying to find a server thats perfect for me

Now, From my experience, TheVoxelbox is nice, But you need to be white-listed to build everywhere besides the "Darro" which is guest building.
I was told I was white-listed for building a nice building...but ended up not being...so, whatever. Its actually PERFECT...Tons of things to just LOOK at.

If you dont mind confrontation...theres a nice PVP server called battlecraft. you really need to find a good place to build, I'm sure there are some of my ruins everywhere, I stopped playing since everything I had was constantly griefed and stolen, even though griefing is "illegal". I was next to spawn.

Go to the minecraft forums, browse through the servers...you're bound to find something awesome.

Edit-Weather is AWESOME...though the only time I saw it was on a server. Its quite rare.

I prefer the things I build to stay standining since I spend alot of time making them lol The weather is cool, theres lightning that even starts fires lol

Hsean said:
I prefer the things I build to stay standining since I spend alot of time making them lol The weather is cool, theres lightning that even starts fires lol

A player vs. Player server is not for you then. The weather IS awesome. I have yet to see lightning....and yet to hear it. First experienced it waiting for class to start, I'm nice...so volume was off...haha.

I was on top of a tower.

Lol awesome comic

Lol these are awesome

Back