Tryke Opinions

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many of you may have seen my post in Fresh Finds about the tryke scores. I was wondering which tryke I should keep. I want to keep one. The Mohawks are a rare one and very unique where the Miami Sun is a Wally quality import throw away. Good and bad in both. Mohawks are heavy but I regeared the best one and rides better. Grandkids cant ride the Mohawk its WAY too big but they can ride the MS. So if you had a choice which one. Personally as the main rider a Mohawk.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Yea got plenty of pics but having to use this stupid taptalk I have no clue how to post anymore. I rarely come here anymore due to the new forum. Probably quit coming all together. Not worth the aggrevation.

Ratrodtr7kes44 all can can say is go to fresh finds and see the post about the tryes there with pics. I tried to upload a better one for you but I finally gave up. If it aint broke dont fix it is what I say about this new format. Now RRB is more screwed up than a Christmas turkey.

Back