TRYING TO GET AN ORANGE COUNTY RIDE GOING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TRYING TO GET AN ORANGE COUNTY RIDE GOING. THERES NOT MUCH GOING ON IN ORANGE COUNTY THAT I KNOW. I WANT TO PLAN SOMETHING OUT, GOT TWO RIDERS AND MYSELF, AND WOULD BE RAD TO GET A FEW MORE TO GO. I HAVE MISSED THE LAST TWO BIG RIDES AND I DON'T KNOW OF ANOTHER ONE TILL SEP. 2009. RIDING AROUND MY HOUSE IS GETTING OLD. I THINK EVERY HILL IN ORANGE COUNTY IS AROUND MY PLACE WHEN YOU HAVE A STRETCHED SINGLE SPEED BIKE YOU WALK THE BIKE ALMOST AS MUCH AS YOU RIDE IT I WANT TO SET UP A RIDE FROM NEWPORT TO HUNTINGTON BEACH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ITS PRETTY FLAT AND LOTS OF CUTE GIRLS TO CHECK OUT WILE RIDING. IT WOULD BE NICE TO DO IT SOON BEFORE THE WEATHER GETS COLD IF ANY ONE IS DOWN HIT ME UP HERE OR EMAIL ME OR MYSPACE ME

Hey that sounds good. Have you heard of http://www.midnightridazz.com/? I've been on three different rides so far, and all were very fun. I live in Pasadena so I drive to the rides anyway. Kind of defeats part of the point, but I guess it's still ok. I'm not sure if the scene is extending into OC, but IE for sure already. I guess my point is this, I would be down to ride with you and your homies, and would try to get some ridazz down there with me. I would have to wait til weekend for such a long outing, and this ones pretty much spoken for. But, if you really want to do it, we can plan something and possibly make a monthly or weekly ride out of it. The midnight ridazz community is surprisingly large and everyone has seemed really cool so far, just a bunch of beer drinking, pot smoking, bike riding friendly people, ranging from like 15 to 50. Sooo, next weekend may still be warm enough? oh wait, birthday next weekend, 10th, but maybe sunday would still work. Let me know.

SOUNDS VERY COOL DOWN FOR SOME SMOKING, DRINKING AND RIDING. YA IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ON THE WEEKEND I HAVE WORK MONDAY TO FRIDAY SO THE WEEKEND IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR ME. MAYBE PLAN OUT A RIDE IN A MONTH OR WHEN EVER ITS EASIEST FOR EVERY ONE. IT DOESN'T GET THAT COLD JUST THE RAIN THAT SUCKS.

Back