Trying to find chain guard I saw on someone's bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I saw a chain guard on someones personal custom pre war cruiser bicycle at the Long Beach cycle swap meet. I didnt get a chance to ask the person where they got it or if it was custom. It was chrome and wing shaped but very sleek and minimal, made of 1/4 or 3/8 round metal rod. It didnt offer much protection from the look it and was small but it looked nice. You could see the sprocket thru it. It had large hollow areas. I attached a picture to give an idea of what I remember it looking like. I want one for my current build. I know this is a long shot but does anyone know where I can find that chain guard for sale.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 141
Ya those are cool too. I like the one on the bottom especially.

The one I'm looking for is different. It's hard to describe. It's smaller and simpler. It's made entirely of round rod probably 1/4 inch thick. It's chrome too

Anyone ? It was on someone's custom pre war build at the long Beach cycle swap meet. The bike was painted a copper color and it had a aluminum "gas tank" in between the top frame bars. It was done up nice, not exactly a "rat bike" but I liked the chaingaurd. Now I'm thinking maybe it was custom?

Back