Triple Tree Forks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used one on a build, good quality unit. Can't go wrong at that price either. :wink: Later & PEACE!!!!! :mrgreen:

never used them, but have seen them alot and people like them alot. they seem to be pretty adjustable to

if you go with a threaded triple tree fork, you then have the option of using older quill style stems. with a non-threaded triple,you will be forced to use a clamp-on style stem that will limit you to bars with a 7/8" center,instead of 1". cycles u.s. carries the threaded style.

I'm not too sure where you got the idea that you cant use a handlebar with a 1" center with a "clamp-on" style stem. But here is the build I mentioned, and those are Nirve "candy bars" w/1" center held by a clamp-on stem. Worked flawlessly for me! :wink:
MyCruisers009.jpg

Later & PEACE!!!!! :mrgreen:

Charles said:
This looks like a pretty solid fork. Anyone used this?
http://www.bikeworldusa.com/product_inf ... cts_id/225
I think it would fit well on my current Elgin build?
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=46855

I've used one and was very happy with it. Unfortunately they can't get any more of them, and are trying to find another supplier.

If you add it to your cart, then check the cart contents, it will tell you that they are out of stock and are expecting more in 1 to 2 weeks, but it's been like like that for about 12 months :(

Back