Trinity Park Ride - May 26

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOTVW (James) has posted trying to get some people together for a ride in the Dallas area. We finally hooked up this weekend and decided to do a ride on the other side in Trinity Park in Ft Worth. Calls to other folks didn't get any takers (busy weekend) so, James, my wife Sheryl, and I met up along the Trinity Trail for a nice easy ride of about 15 miles.

We rode up to the Stockyards, and then back down the trail to Tim Love's Woodshed for lunch right along the river. I didn't get as may pictures as I should have, but here are a few. BTW: Thanks James, very good idea. Maybe next time some more folks here will join us.

image2263.jpg

image2264.jpg

image2265.jpg

image2266.jpg

image2267.jpg

image2270-2.jpg

image2275.jpg

image2269.jpg

image2274.jpg

image2276.jpg

These are some great pictures man and thanks for getting together, i really enjoyed it and looking forward to us doing it again soon. :D James....

Randy --- next time you are down this way, let us know and we will show you around first hand --- bring your bikes! :D

James is going to show us around the Dallas part of the metro-mess next time - his stomping grounds.

We need to pick up a few more riders..........

Here is a good friend of mines web page.. he built the frame himself.. it is a blast to ride a really cool guy and here is his website for u to contact him about a frame... his name is greg roth its 100% custom made never store bought...
http://rothcustombikes.com/

let me know if u decide to purchase one and how it comes out when ur done.. :D

definately a cool bike. James has a Nexus 3 speed hub on it and he had no trouble keeping up with Sheryl who can set a blistering pace! :D

Back