Trek Cutlass from Iola swap meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this at the Iola Sawp Meet in Iola, Wi last weekend. It's a Trek Cutlass. Don't know much about it and can't find anything about it. Thoughts?

trekbike.jpg

Was there anything good there? I was thinking of going as I'm just 45 minutes from Iola but the weather was stupid hot and then rain and thunderstorms later on.

It was incredible hot and humid. I wasn't able to walk around for more than an hour. Quite a few bikes there, but no great steals. Picked up this bike, 3 head badges (2 Schwinn, 1 Columbia) and a set of handlebars for cheap. It's a good swap, but you have to weed through a lot of junk to find good stuff.

I didn't find any great deals there either. I did pick up like 4 bikes including a tandem for $55 bucks. I also grabed a few parts. My best finds of the show was when i driving to and from the swap and a hit a couple of yard sales up. I found what was left of krate, a 40's schwinn superior, a trek road bike and some other misc all at the same yard sale.

By the way just wondering if you paid what they were asking on the so called trek cutless?

Matt

No I paid less than they were asking in true swap meet fashion and I didn't buy it based on that it was a "Trek", but more that I liked the style. I had planned on using it as a parts bike for my 1948 Schwinn for the wheels, tires and handlebars, but the girlfriend's need for a bike took priority.

Latest posts

Back