Tractorliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puts the comfort bike seats to shame.
Love the stating point and the way the custom frame has a real point to it with the tractor parts fitiing in.
One to watch I bet!

It definitely needs a stack with an exhaust flapper.

It's a funny idea, and I suppose that if I found a way to make an existing part look like a stack, that could be cool, but I'm going to try to stay away from unnecessary doodads on here. It will probably have a light, and a bell or siren, and it has the tank. That's plenty busy.

Got the front outline of the frame welded up and complete.
IMG_2309_zps105e0a6e.jpg

It's a funny idea, and I suppose that if I found a way to make an existing part look like a stack, that could be cool, but I'm going to try to stay away from unnecessary doodads on here. It will probably have a light, and a bell or siren, and it has the tank. That's plenty busy.

Got the front outline of the frame welded up and complete.
IMG_2309_zps105e0a6e.jpg
Looking good Deven!

Luke.

Got the BB in place and welded out. There will be one more bar across which will hold up the tank itself, then I'll start working the rear end after that.
IMG_2311_zps0d2553ce.jpg
Love the way this taking shape. Especially like the placement of bottom bracket.

Made a bottom piece for the tank. I cut some thick gauge steel to the shape of the piece, and left three tabs that I bent up to become brackets. Three bolts later, and it's ready!

I'll weld in the bar that it'll sit on, and eventually, slide it in place, and tack it in. Once it's in, it's so tight that it won't come out, so the actual tacks will be one of the last things I do to this bike.
IMG_2310_zpseb789de3.jpg

Latest posts

Back