Townie Replacement Fork

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Townie 3 speed which had the RST suspension fork. I am trying to find a replacement fork, suspended or not, which will work for this bike. The current fork is threaded, and the OD of the current fork tube is 1 1/8" and the steerer tube is almost 9". The wheels are 26". Has anyone replaced their Townie fork, and with what? Thanks!

I've got a 21D. Because of the length of the steerer tube, you may have to get one right from Electra...Or you could look at after market triple tree forks (chopper type), some may have the long steerer, for a lot of different applications.

KOTA said:
I've got a 21D. Because of the length of the steerer tube, you may have to get one right from Electra...Or you could look at after market triple tree forks (chopper type), some may have the long steerer, for a lot of different applications.

Thanks Kota! I took a look at you Intro/bikes, and you've got some awesome rides! Thanks again.

Back