• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND Tourist Bars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the truth is that I really need these before January for the contest, and I think they’re going to sit in customs for two weeks at least. Probably longer, so the shipping time might be irrelevant.

If I have to deal with customs, what I want to buy from Poland is a complete Soviet bicycle. Raleigh handlebars are available around the world. They probably still make them in India.

Chinese bicycles are a plague here, but a Soviet bicycle is not seen in central California, ever.

And in that case the shipping time would be irrelevant since I wouldn’t be buying it for this contest currently running.

Well the truth is that I really need these before January for the contest, and I think they’re going to sit in customs for two weeks at least. Probably longer, so the shipping time might be irrelevant.

If I have to deal with customs, what I want to buy from Poland is a complete Soviet bicycle. Raleigh handlebars are available around the world. They probably still make them in India.

Chinese bicycles are a plague here, but a Soviet bicycle is not seen in central California, ever.

And in that case the shipping time would be irrelevant since I wouldn’t be buying it for this contest currently running.
Well, actually i have a cool Soviet bike called Ukraina that a friend of mine is selling. It is not very old, i think it is from end of 70's or beginning of 80's, but it is nearly mint and on all original parts. I am paying him a visit next week probably and will take the pictures for you. It is of the same model as this one:
198.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back