Tornado night

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big storm rolling thru the area tonight. the weatherman was predicting a very dangerous line of storms, and he was right!

Multiple tornadoes on the ground, havent heard any damage reports yet, but I bet Arkansas City got hit hard.

storm.jpg

At one point there were 5 different tornado warnings for different areas... pretty crazy! the red boxes are tornado warnings, Wichita is in the center, Oklahoma City towards the bottom. I just checked the southern half of the storm and it appears that Oklahoma City and even further south to Ardmore is going thru the same thing.

Hope everyone is safe!

Im fine and my bikes are safely tucked away. Just got some hail here but nothing serious.

I was kinda inbetween two of the tornado warnings, one to the south and one to the north. news just showed some damage reports out of Norman Oklahoma, pretty bad... but it coulda been a whole lot worse.

This same storm is still rolling east northeast, so Parts of Oklahoma and Southeast Kansas be on the lookout, this storm means business!!

Glad to know both of you are ok :mrgreen: And Ratfink1962's bike :wink:

The wind is blowing hard down here....it's been doing 30mph now for the last couple of hours.

Supposed to be 90 tomorrow. :oops:

We had some pea size hail here but that's it, was watching the news and the way they were talking looked like my work was gonna get hit by something but luckily nothing. did get to test out the new cover we made over all my bikes and it worked great

Rat Rod said:
The wind is blowing hard down here....it's been doing 30mph now for the last couple of hours.

30 mph is "blowing hard"..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shoot that aint nuthin. we have had several days in a row with a steady 35mph followed by gusts to 60 or more :shock:

Im ready for some of that 90 degree weather. Its been a cool spring so far. just last week I heard northwest Kansas had another hard freeze, while in the Wichita area it got down to 38 :roll: :roll:

Well, when you're used to 5mph....30 seems significant...ha ha.

I wouldn't say it was all that disturbing....just annoying. :lol:

Ratfink1962 said:
Rat Rod said:

30 mph is "blowing hard"..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shoot that aint nuthin. we have had several days in a row with a steady 35mph followed by gusts to 60 or more :shock:

Im ready for some of that 90 degree weather. Its been a cool spring so far. just last week I heard northwest Kansas had another hard freeze, while in the Wichita area it got down to 38 :roll: :roll:

One of those newscast said there was 75-100 mph gusts coming off this storm but not sure how accurate that is or not, don't say 90's I'll be happy with 80's

It was nice and near 90 degrees in CT :shock: :shock: But right now its cold, cloudy, and windy :cry: :cry: :cry: I cant even go for a bike ride :x :x :x

Back