Torker Big-T

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has seen a Torker Big-T. It's Torker's industrial bike. I know that Torker was bought out years ago by someone and they don't make the sweet BMX bikes thay made back in the late 70's and 80's. Being here in the area that I live and work in you would think I would have seen one but most of the bikes here are Schwinn HD's, Worksman, Summit or Husky's. They look sweet though, I like the sloping top tube. You can see one here...
http://www.torkerusa.com/big-t.html

I like the front rack on the Cargo-T.
Cargo-T-md.jpg

That could be used as a seat, no way thats just from your homework!

A hardware/bike shop in our area has a few Torkers down in their basement. They had one of Big Ts last spring. I remember looking at it but in was a few days after getting outta the hospital, so I just remember is being kinda fuzzy. :lol: We're about due to make the trek up there again, so I'll see what I can produce as far as knowledge.
The industys are always cool in my book!

never seen one b4 but from what i see above... i like them!! i just built a industrial style single speed with large front basket and a crate mounted on a rear rack (and heavily secured). geared lower than sin (36/20) and sporting bmx bars, i guess this is my verson of a "crate bike". or should i say... basket case? :mrgreen:

I went to one of my LBS this past weekend and saw one of the yellow Torker Big-T's with the sloping top tube. That bike is as sweet in person as it is in the pictures. The only thing was none of the guys at the shop were really thrilled about it. I guess there are enough Ti and carbon components on it for them to waste their time selling one.

Back