Top Fuel Eliminator

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got it all broken down last night, so today after work I sandblasted the frame and gave it a coat of sandable primer. Now if the weather cooperates I might get some painting done yet before the weekend is through.
I have to go in Monday for surgery on my left hand and thumb (arthritis), so I’m going to get behind for a little while.
IMG_2854.jpeg
IMG_2855.jpeg

I do like the littlefoot.
e629c65672e1fb9040a16a3b9761b3ea.jpg

A few years back, kickstand up.
3/8" stock grinder carved toenails and balls of the foot. A little torch work to "bronze" it a bit.
My Wasteland build.

I do like the littlefoot.
View attachment 248631
A few years back, kickstand up.
3/8" stock grinder carved toenails and balls of the foot. A little torch work to "bronze" it a bit.
My Wasteland build.
I don’t remember where I first saw the foot, but I’ve been putting them on every bike I’ve built for years now. Most of the locals recognize my bikes by it. I tell everyone I’m a copy cat, not my own original idea for sure!

Not much going on with the build the last couple of weeks since my surgery, but I did manage to get my chrome wrap around chain guard in a OA bath this weekend. I pulled it out after 48 hrs and rinsed it off and wiped it down , then put it back in the bath for another 24. Didn’t get any pics, kind of hard to do it one handed.

View attachment 250037Went back to the surgeon today and had the stitches removed. Now I have to wear this brace for the next six weeks and start physical therapy next week. Hopefully everything will heal and return to better than normal !
Hopefully time will pass quickly and things will be better than normal by Christmas.

Well I spent a little time out in the shop yesterday and got a little more assembled. I was able to get the fork, front wheel and crank/chain installed. It’s getting there, just not fast.View attachment 250220
Plenty of time. Still have all of November as well so no rush

Back