Toothless Jack

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This being my first build, makes me a little slower than you Pro's. I started with a late 50's Roadmaster skip tooth(girls bike) and this is as far as I've gotten. Going to be Jack-O-lantern Orange with cream colored wheels and a Glitter Orange seat (may not cover this one, it has a great old school look to it). As soon as I decided on the color, the name Toothless Jack popped in my head and it kinda stuck.
100_2262.jpg

100_2263.jpg

[http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg441/624rick/100_2306.jpg/img]
[img]http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg441/624rick/100_2307.jpg
100_2308.jpg

I'll have more photos later.
Man, I gotta get me a garage door to take my pictures in front of.

i like it! nice gender change!good luck with finding a chain if you dont have it.

That looks cool man, Oh and i just replaced a garage door last week i havent takin to the scrap yard yet you could lean it against your wall for picture purposes. :mrgreen:

I have a chain. It was complete with fenders and all but I don't know if I will run them on this build or not.

REALLY nice lines!....Great job converting her.

so i take it there is tank plates in this bikes future? :D

it turned out nice. alot of the time when they turn a girls to a boys i just don't really like them but that one turned out very well. can't wait to see it finished. even though you beat me out on that ebay bid of that bike i'm glad you did something cool with it. so far it is a very cool bike, can't wait to see it in the finished gallery.

so why is this a girle seat, caused it was on a girls bike. gee i didn't know they just made girls seat for girl bikes. hmmm. dude i like the bike and the seat. very kool, nice job.

Outlaw

Yeah Stretch, I'll add tank plates later and maybe advertise my business on it. This will be a cool ride at the automotive swap meets like the Food Lion Autofare at the Lowes Motor Speedway, and the Spring swap meet at Carlisle Pa. It'll be fun to ride into town at Carlisle and find a nice little restraunt to hang at for a while. I can't wait.

OUTLAW said:
so why is this a girle seat, caused it was on a girls bike. gee i didn't know they just made girls seat for girl bikes. hmmm. dude i like the bike and the seat. very kool, nice job.

Outlaw

Girls seats were rounder and shorter while mens were skinnier and longer

oh, ok, didn't think of that. but i still like that seat on the bike.

Outlaw

Hey, I got a chance to work T.J. some more before I leave to go out of town for a week. I finally got paint on the frame and it turned out pretty nice. Should be good and hard by the time I get back. Can't wait to get another work day on it. It's really just Rust-o-leum Orange but If I don't call it Jack-0-lantern Orange then the name Toothless Jack just doesn't fit.
100_2318.jpg

100_2321.jpg

100_2322.jpg

100_2323.jpg

I'm really liking this bike! Just keeps getting better.

Back