TOLEDO, OH.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe there should be show in the TOLEDO,OH. area other than the memory lane one in April, august and sept. there needs to be a weekly one near The Lucas County Rec. center near lukes barn. Make to where you could set it up as a weekly or bi-weekly or monthly show. Is there an interest for this in the Toledo, Oh. or northwest Ohio area. let me know.

Someone told me about a ride in Sandusky. Can't remember the details, thinking it's in June or July? If I find any info I'll post it up.

necessaryevil said:
Someone told me about a ride in Sandusky. Can't remember the details, thinking it's in June or July? If I find any info I'll post it up.

I think that's Upper Sandusky Kevin, there is no cycling scene here of any kind!!!

Don't feel bad. There's nothing here either, and there's a million people in this area of Florida.

Is there an interest in starting a Chapter of Rat Rod bikes in the Toledo, Oh. area or Northwest Oh.. This could be a bi-weekly meet with the occasional stop at local Hot Rod Shows in the area. Let me know.

nhlkidds said:
Is there an interest in starting a Chapter of Rat Rod bikes in the Toledo, Oh. area or Northwest Oh.. This could be a bi-weekly meet with the occasional stop at local Hot Rod Shows in the area. Let me know.
If you've ever been to the "Makin Junk Run" at Woodchucks bar in downtown you will see some rats there.We're tryin to do a vintage motorcycle nite at a few bars in Toledo,perhaps you could join in,some of have bicycles also.We hang out at the "Bike Route on Monroe St. on Sat afternoons.

Latest posts

Back