TODAY'S SWAP MEET PICS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Rod said:
Ha Ha...wanna buy the set of off me? :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=58335#p556764

Funny. The original bars are low like the ones you put on, but with a backward sweep.
Did you cut shorten the long shifter cable?
I already have some apes.

You guys are always welcome to come to our Vintage Bike club of Texas monthly meeting in Arlington at J. Gilligan's (Worlds Famous Irish Nachos as seen on the Food Channel). It happens to be this Thursday PM at 6:30pm. Someone always has something to sell or a Texas Tall Tale to talk about like a trip to Tulsa on this Wed re: a collection that maybe on the market from a deceased collector. You just never know unless you run down the lead. Kevin

There are some younuns there that are wet behind the ears and need their britches changed but so do the older ones but I ain't gonna do it. We have a great time. We have been meeting every month and putting on our own swap in Oct every year for 20+ years. Our kiddos who have been raised on this sort of steel now know more than us on current bikes now and they have to teach us.

Well, I didn't sell too much, but I did pick up a cool ride from Henry. It was really a fun time hanging with some good folks.

Back