Today's catch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found next to the river. I guess someone hooked it, reeled it in, landed this and left it to dry.
rust.green (3).JPG
rust.green (2).JPG
rust.green (1).JPG

Slap a chain and a front wheel on, and you'll be pedalling around the block in no time!

Nice find Wildcat. That's it exactly. Right down to the odd shifter location. I think the river bike was even the same green. Sears 5 speed with rack and chain guard mounts. Kinda rare bike. Sears sold far more of the 3 speed versions in black. I was looking closer at my photo and the chain did something weird. Rusted completely away except on the sprocket and cogs. Rear spokes all rusted away. The right crank is bent in ward and the fork bent so I suspect the bike was abused before it went for a swim with the fishes. Oh you mobsters. Beat it up then kill it.

I wanted a grappling hook for catching big things like bikes.

But here the water levels are so low. A couple of the locals are considering trying to ride across the river. I see ducks and geese standing in the middle. I spotted a few of the free range rental e-scooters and told a bud about them and he put on his waders and walked out and dragged them back to shore.

Speaking of e-scooters and the river. A couple years ago some dufus handed his "smart" phone to his parents so they could video him tossing the free range rental e-scooters into the river down town. Then he uploaded the vid. Well the cops busted all 3 of them. They found 4 scooters in the same spot in the river but the video only show him tossing in the one so they only got charged for the one.

Latest posts

Back