Today everybody is Canadian

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! To show my support of Canuckyism, I shall ride my bike to Tim Horton's later tonight and take a pic! I pledge to also ride thru goose crap (if possible) to show my loyalty to the Oakvillagers! 8)

strangebrew.jpg

redblog4.jpg-758095.jpg

Thanks Chainy yeah it was a good day...would have been better if i didnt feel like passing out....see ya in a cpl weeks am so looking forward to riding with old and new friends....

If poutine is what I think it is, if so Tony don't you have a 25 lb'er? Or is this some Canadian cuisine? Or is it both?

Sorry I couldn't get a goose poop shot, I think they were constipated on that day.

Looking forward to hooking up SOON! :p

For everyone's cultural benefit and knowledge of fine cuisine, here is the description of a "Poutine": It's a French Canadian meal that consist of french fries, cheese curds (gouda cheese is a proper substitute) and a mix of BBQ sauce/gravy. Dump the cheese on the fries, dump the sauce on the fries. Voila! You have a typical example of French Canadian cuisine, heart attack on a plate. Yummy :mrgreen: A good substitute for the sauce in the states would be the original KFC sauce. Man I'm hungry!!!!

Back