To the guy who found my wallet.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
To the guy who found my wallet and turned it in but took all of my cash-

May your mother disown you, may you get mauled by a bear walking down the street, slapped by a seal, buried alive, dug up, beaten up by a body building midget, may you be hit by a semi, and gnawed on by a thousand ducks. May your family forget who you Are.  May you get pooped on by a baby hanging over a balcony in the hands of micheal Jackson. Also-I hope you buy a bike from me. And may you ride that bike off a cliff. 

Maybe he's a member?

Nahh. Doubt it. Everyone here is good people. Just venting

Hope it wasn't too much cash but you should feel lucky to get it back!!, usually they just bin it after they take the cash out, or worse, slam all your credit cards like they did me the last time I lost mine.. :roll:

I lost my wallet once, right after i had cashed my check... I NEVER carry more than $20 with me since then...

I found a wallet once while bike riding, took the time to pick it up and all the credit cards that were scattered over an area of about 50' (dude had like 15 credit cards). And when I took it to the Police Station they treated me like I was the one that stole it. They were soooo suspicious of me.

gnawed on by a thousand ducks.........................thats funny crap rite there ...LOL but like mesome said ...mayb it was empty already ...or he just figured that was his reward ...how much cash was in there ? i never carry a wallet anyway ...my cash goes in my front pocket ...always !!!!

mesome said:
Maybe the cash was already gone when the dude who turned it in found it?

If not then I agree, he deserves the midget beating of his life.

This could be the case...Who knows!
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I found a wallet once while bike riding, took the time to pick it up and all the credit cards that were scattered over an area of about 50' (dude had like 15 credit cards). And when I took it to the Police Station they treated me like I was the one that stole it. They were soooo suspicious of me.

Its gotta be hard finding stuff because im sure people would blame who turned it in...
mikesbikes36 said:
gnawed on by a thousand ducks.........................thats funny crap rite there ...LOL but like mesome said ...mayb it was empty already ...or he just figured that was his reward ...how much cash was in there ? i never carry a wallet anyway ...my cash goes in my front pocket ...always !!!!

I had $62...50, 10 and 2 ones...I had plans for it all... :roll:
Shipping packages, buying bikes...and enjoying a cold drink during class.

My credit card and bank account numbers were in there-they are still there...can anyone really do anything with just the numbers?

can anyone really do anything with just the numbers?

cant you buy online with just the numbers???????????

schwinnmesa said:
How did you get your wallet back? Was it dropped in the front of your driveway or something?
It was on college campus...I parked...and started walking-apparently it was lost close to my car...the security guy said it was next to the ...... Building. Thats where i parked.

sounds like a free money deal, i wouldnt worry about the cc/bank #'s too much but it's pretty simple to get that stuff changed, the sooner the better.

TheFlyingDingo said:
To the guy who found my wallet and turned it in but took all of my cash-

May your mother disown you, may you get mauled by a bear walking down the street, slapped by a seal, buried alive, dug up, beaten up by a body building midget, may you be hit by a semi, and gnawed on by a thousand ducks. May your family forget who you Are.  May you get pooped on by a baby hanging over a balcony in the hands of micheal Jackson. Also-I hope you buy a bike from me. And may you ride that bike off a cliff. 

the best!

I never keep REAL money in my wallet, I do however have two photocopied $20 bills in it, Wrinkled up and unfolded several times little oil rubbed into them, pretty convincing but as soon as the marker hits it it'd be spotted. If I ever loose my wallet If they are still there when I get it back no harm done, hand them $10 reward, if not then the wallet stealing punk gets popped for counterfeit bills..... :mrgreen:

Well I got you today... Went to dinner tonight at a restaraunt golden corral in a pretty good neighborhood. Eat dinner with the family come out the wife starts the car and it sounded like a motorcycle was running next to us. I tell her hold on I jump out look under the van and vala the catylac converter is gone clean cut sawzaw gone.. TELL THE D^^bag to return the 50 dollar scrap part.. What a crack addict.......

Latest posts

Back