To buy or not to buy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my wife isnt into bikes, so she doesnt really know much of the financial end of it. shes just glad i have a hobby that involves the kids (gets us all outta her hair) and im not drinking. the number of my bikes bothers her more than the money spent. i wish she was more involved, we are best friends and love doing anything together, but her studies take up most of her time anymore. she never comes downstairs to our "shop" and doesnt really know what i do have. so, i guess i got it pretty easy. oh, yeah, she is taken and you cant have her. but if you got a nice bluebird you wanna trade...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

003105.jpg
[/url]
Just kidding my wife already puts up with me and this Hobby so I will keep her. :D

We kind of went our seperate ways this morning. When she got home and opened the garage door (we park our cars inside) --- 2 of my finds this morning were sitting on my car's side. when I got home I had to show them to her and brag a little. We decided that even tho, it was past noon, we would go out together and look for garage sales. The weather here was exceptional today -- 76F. We found a few and picked up a few books for the grandkids (free) and a few books for eBay. Spent a grand total of $15 more dollars on 2 junker bikes that should have been on the curb for free. See Fresh Finds, Anyway, we had a great time driving around looking for signs, and talking about all kinds of things. Did I mention that this gal is taken? :D

Back