Tires and OCD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want my tires to match ... does anyone have any suggestions about getting a 24" and a 26" tire that matches ... I am kinda OCD and my current set are similiar but not the same ...these are going on a nerve switchblade and wider is better ... looked at quick and thick bricks and so far that is probably my first choice ....

What're you looking for in the tires? There are plenty of options... you looking for BTBW, WW, or colors? Slick or knobby? How fat? I know you said fatter is better, but there's some room for interpretation there. You mentioned Quick- and Thickbricks, which are 26x2.125/24x3.0"; finding a matching combo in similar sizes won't be easy. The Felt options may well be best.

I may have a set of Kenda Krazes 24x3 rear, 26x2.125 for ya. Google them for looks, convo with if they are something you'd be interested in them. They are essentially NOS. Mounted, but not ridden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a second set of the Kendas that I have mounted on my bike and a close up of the tread pattern
DSCF3371.jpg

DSCF3379.jpg

DSCF3378.jpg

DSCF3374.jpg

P.S. These are no longer in production, good luck with your search.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back