Thursday Pub Ride in Wichita...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, I need a little clarification here. I was checking out the CBC site to get info on the Thursday Pub Ride and came across the ordinances for Wichita. I understand the rule for lights/reflectors, get it, got it, no prob. But what gives on the licenses? Is this a hard core rule/ordinance? I have 5 riders wanting to come out (me,wife, 3sons). And I just don't have the extra time to jet out and get a license for the bikes. Is this a MUST? Will I get cited? Thanks in advance!-John

They did away with the licensing of bikes in Wichita last year I think it was. So don't worry about the license but do make sure you have lights.
I removed that link to the bike ordinance from the Coasters site since it wasn't up to date.

I won't be out tonight but will next Thursday. See this http://locojoe.com/coasters/archives/84 ... Party.html

Have fun!

I won't be out tonite. I WILL, however, be at the ribbon cutting next week. Thanks for the info! Now to get to mounting lights!
-john

Back