thought I'd share

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I hardly post but I'm always looking and gathering info, and everyone's always super nice, so thanks! I have had alot of bikes over the past few years, i'm not going to post them all, but a few cool one's i'll start with the one's i no longer have, if i had a garage i'd would of kept most of these, but i live in a small apartment and 4 bikes is max, i love bikes and do a bit of selling so here is a few i sold, i know some of these belong in fresh finds and other bikes but just wanted to do it all up in one post,

diamond back cruiser with sweet gold bars ( i should of kept them kicking myself) yellow grips gold pedals, off white tires, checkered crash pad
100_0457.jpg

english 3 speed made by raleigh
100_0527.jpg

1940's 50's ladies columbia, road really nice i wish i had more space
100_0542.jpg

1960's CCM
100_1365.jpg

really mint complete 1972 schwinn breeze, sold to my friend so I can still visit it
100_1381.jpg

another schwinn beach cruiser
100_1445.jpg

rescued from garbage j.c. higgins gold camelback cruiser
100_1564.jpg

and there is so many more various road bikes and others......

what i'm riding right now, my klunker, bmx stem, gumwall tires, brooks saddle, straight forks,
100_1643.jpg

check out the seat, sweet brooks that i found on a rusty bike for free
100_1642.jpg

schwinn collegiate 1966 rescued from the garbage, waiting for headbadge and proper front brake,
100_1630.jpg

and my two choices for RRBO4 if i enter i don't know, first is a norco 80's beach cruiser
100_1623.jpg

or maybe i'll build this into a single speed, lemans centurion with really nice lug work,
100_1512.jpg

so there is a few bikes i've owned, if i had a garage i'd have to go to bike collecting rehab, serious bad habit :D

NICE group of bikes...........(shoulda kept the Diamond Back cruiser.) :wink:

Back