This Weeks Haul,...Bike and Truck,...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, Monday night a friend and I drove a couple of hours away to get my new stretch cruiser, mint condition for a steal, made a few changes to it, handle bars, rear sprocket, seat and such, awesome rider. Been really missing having a truck so Wednesday I sold my car and Thursday I picked up this 04 GMC, sweet truck I love it, good power and good gas mileage for a full size, bonus, it came with what looks to be a freshly, professionally done Line-X spray in bedliner. I don't really care much for the wheels that came on it but i'm gonna find me a really nice factory aluminum wheel set to go on it. Here they are,...its been a good week. :mrgreen:
Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Nice finds 8) The truck would look a lot better with some normal wheels :wink:

Nice clean pick up, 4.8 or 5.3? yeah first thing i said was "not my first choice of wheels" but everyones diff right... it would look good with stockers or find a set of 20" newer factory chevys wheels and tires, eventuallya lil 2 inch drop :wink: 8)

bike looks good to man

Ty

Nice duo. Put an ad and photo on CL offering to trade your wheels and tires to someone for their stock alloy wheels and tires with similar tread wear, lots of people want the bling... not me.

Thanks fellas, its the 4.8, good power and I've been averaging a little over 16 mpg in the city, Yea the wheels gotta go, I would really like to have a set of Yukon or Tahoe fat smooth factory five stars, she'd be on time then. 8)

Nice bike, its really clean. I like your trucks color, I have a 03 with the vortec and 4x4 20 mpg, I was amazed by the gas mileage. Chevy rocks. Plus a big truck bed means more room for bikes..SCORE:)

Back