This weekend's work

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great weather so I stayed outside and got dirty. :lol:

The freebie 62ish Schwinn Typhoon before:

2.jpg

And after:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

This bike is huge! I'm 6'2 and when I'm on it my arms are fully extended and my feet are still about an inch from touching the ground. Makes people stop what they're doing and stare. That's the goal eh? lol

Updated the Missus Higgins with a basket. Gotta have a basket to haul that little yip yappin chihuahua dog right? :puke smiley: :p

final.jpg

final2.jpg

Used some fender mount rods from a Cranbrook Huffy for the supports and a couple coaster brake mounts and a thrift store basket. Also swapped her seat for an old Misenger. Her butt says thanks.

Lastly, one I've wanted to do since I found this site. A board tracker. This Frankenstein's monster is composed of a Huffy Cranbrook frame, freebie behind the bike shop Pacific mountain bike (forks, neck), a Trek I've had forever (3" wheels, Sun rims, shifter), a freebie Murray cruiser (bars), and a thrift store sears (seat). Has absolutely no breaks and it's the fastest bike I've ridden. We have some good hills in the neighborhood and it screams! Still heavily in progress.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Thanks for lookin'! C&C always appreciated.

i need to post some new pics too.. but looks like we built the same stuff this weekend

yeah i have gotten a bit stuck on my board tracker bikes too, love the way the scream down the road!
the rock shocks look ike they belong on that frame, must be the thicker tubing that huffy uses.

Nice work!

Back