THis trash find will make a cool head light

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
il turn this plastic skull i found in the trash into a bike head ligh
DSCF0051.jpg
t oh and a cool bottle i found yesterday with scorpions init..

i've got a couple skulls hanging around for that reason, but i never get any of them done. from where i'd seen aluminum skulls you can buy for motorcycles, but they're heavy and i haven't seen one go for less that about $300.

Picture074-1.jpg

also, if t you hang around flea markets there's this big resin wall hanging skull with vampirre teeth that pops up off and on. i've always thought would make a wild mini fairing. the eye sockets are big enough for good sized lights.

I'm working on a similar idea but the bars will come out of the side of the skull. Need a cheap light to put in it. Any ideas?
2012-06-06_07-16-44_975.jpg

the plastic skull is some kind of kit from the 80s it had a brain and teeth and what ever else but i just wanted the skull part of it, kinda like a model car kit...I was thinking the same how do get two whole scorpions in a bottle...i read later on that its some kind taxedermy i think...Very Cool trash find 4 the week!

You stuff the scorpions into the bottle ALIVE, while they're still flexible. Then you fill the bottle with isopropyl alcohol, killing and preserving the critters.

Latest posts

Back