This Little Devil will be my next MBBO entry

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0617.JPG
Unfortunately the tires are both shot and its been spray painted. It looks like a Sears or Murray type bike to me. Its going to be put away and become my entry for the mbbo later this year. If anyone knows what it might be, please let me know

Murray King-Cat I believe, awesome find.

Murray King-Cat I believe, awesome find.
Its been painted, had a 16 inch front that was changed. The slick is cracked on the sides, too bad. I like the lettering. Anyways im already working on a trade deal for some wheels for it. Want to be ready with stuff when the time comes

I might not be able to wait for the mbbo. I just made a trade for the coolest camelion color changing candy painted lester mags i have ever seen and they are going on it. Im going to try to make another trade and have him spray the frame. Ive seen exotic cars painted this way. Very sick indeed

I might not be able to wait for the mbbo. I just made a trade for the coolest camelion color changing candy painted lester mags i have ever seen and they are going on it. Im going to try to make another trade and have him spray the frame. Ive seen exotic cars painted this way. Very sick indeed

Slap a pic of them wheels up.

They change from blue to purple to green depending on the angle of the light on them. Very cool to look at but i will have to refrain from building it for now. So many other projects going including consolodating my stash and getting rid of some stuff. Plus i have no cash to spend on bike stuff any time soon and i need things to finish it. I guess i can wait

So far, i repacked the mags, got a seat, chrome seatpost clamp, 42 inch sissy bar, bars, lucky 7 chainring, chrome chain,and grips. Still need a tire set, seatpost, and to find a nicer crank arm in my stash. Im gonna go out on a limb and try to paint it in my yard later this year. These had pretty paint jobs, cant imagine why is was sprayed over

Back