This Is Why I Go To Yard Sales...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CarolinaGuy said:
I'll take some pics of mine tomorrow, I'd do the trade, the hutch is too small for me.

Im on the fence about parting with this but a Trickstar is the kind of bike to make me consider it. Id love to see pics when you have them.

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
You wanna trade for a BMX...no muscle bikes :cry: I WANT this bike :lol:

Nick, I know you dont know old school BMX so do a quick search for Hutch Trick Star and you'll see why I'm even considering it and you will also see just how many muscle bikes it would take to match up :)

Bri-in-RI said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

Nick, I know you dont know old school BMX so do a quick search for Hutch Trick Star and you'll see why I'm even considering it and you will also see just how many muscle bikes it would take to match up :)

Well put, and google the movie 'Rad' as well!

Bri-in-RI said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

I wonder just how many Hutch bikes are out there versus the Color Flow Yard Sale Bike? I grew up in the 70's/80's but I would rather have the Ballooner myself! However, it might be harder to take up a half pipe!

Rat Rod said:
I gave him a chance, but now mine's on the chopping block. :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0722531856

Its not that I dont like your bike or it wasnt a good offer, its just ive already got that covered :wink:

002-1.jpg

2 weeks ago I had zero BMX-
004.jpg

RailRider said:
Bri-in-RI said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

I wonder just how many Hutch bikes are out there versus the Color Flow Yard Sale Bike? I grew up in the 70's/80's but I would rather have the Ballooner myself! However, it might be harder to take up a half pipe!

You're right on that Ron thats why im going to hang onto the Color Flow for a bit. If I want a Trick Star all it takes is a few bucks and few clicks on ebay and I can take my pick of a handfull of them...not so easy with the Color Flow.

Arreaux said:
Especially with the history behind it!

Thats why I keep some bikes even though they are common, they got some history. Can't put a price on that.

Back