This Is Why I Go To Yard Sales...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the way they bent up the ears of the batwing light bracket to form a mount for the bullet light - clever, use what you got. If you want to sell those struts laying on the ground I may be interested. I've got a bike I want to put a pair on with all red reflectors like yours. Excellent find in excellent condition!

dogdart said:
IJamEcono said:
I"m feeling a bit jealous. Ok, I just lied. I"m feeling EXTREMELY jealous!
x2

I know the feeling guys, Im still bitter about the guy who may or may not have found that Higgins Manifold bike at the scrap yard. Finding this one helps me get over it :D

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: How :?: :?: :?: You are one lucky guy, glad you got it :D

Bri-in-RI said:
outskirtscustoms said:
:shock: Nice score! Was it priced accordingly or did you steal it?

I dont mind saying since I THINK I plan on keeping this one. I paid $150 for it which I feel is more than fair...for me 8)

I will trade you a Screamer for it! lol :lol:

Ha Ha...funny how bikes make people do funny things.

I was tempted to offer this one up, but then I knew it would just be another bike I don't ride. :roll:

DSC_0021-1.jpg

scrumblero said:
CarolinaGuy said:
I'd give you my Hutch Trick-Star for it....

oooo.... the plot thickens... :lol:

The funny thing is Ive been looking for a nice Hutch Pro Racer recently. Ive always been more of a fan of BMX than Freestyle bikes...but...a Trick Star is...well...A HUTCH TRICK STAR!

Rat Rod said:
Ha Ha...funny how bikes make people do funny things.

I was tempted to offer this one up, but then I knew it would just be another bike I don't ride. :roll:

DSC_0021-1.jpg

And then you post this! I should just go to bed now before I make any bad choices :)

Rat Rod said:
Ha Ha...yes...my 83 Pro Racer.

Sorry man. :lol:

I MIGHT be getting a 84-85 tomorrow. Not a USA made frame but still a nice bike. If I can close that deal this will be the best bike week ever for me.

I'll take some pics of mine tomorrow, I'd do the trade, the hutch is too small for me.

Back