Thing are tough all over score.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Saturday I made a run to the dump and of course I had to search for yard sales on the way, one yard sale I searched for I never found so I was turning around and this down and out guy dragging a Schwinn 5 speed cruiser flags me down. He says hey dude can you give me a ride down the street, of course I reply how much you want for that bike he say ten and I start digging out my change and loading her up. Then this neighbor walks up and starts yelling at the bum guy about taking the rest of the bikes of course my ears perk up and I told the neighbor I will be right back.Well it turns out this house that the bikes were at had been foreclosed on and the tenants left all their garbage, just grouse, so I went back and the only thing of interest was a girls Huffy beach cruiser missing front wheel but should clean up well I just felt bad for the neighbor having to look at that crap all day. The Schwinn is black the rims look straight and it looks to be late eighties vintage as it has the foam on the bars silver headbadge and the made by Giant sticker on the lower seat post tube and a thumb trigger shifter.

Great find!

If it's in decent shape it should bring at least $200 on Ebay.

That is...if you plan to sell it. :mrgreen:

Back