They call me naynay

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres what I've been doing with my spare time, since i'm too smart to buy another motorcycle, and too broke to work on my 63 c10.

1957 Schwinn Spitfire, took it from a rideable ugly bike, through the bars some new tires and some paint on it.. gonna call it done pretty soon after i fux with the paint some more.

1239662466-1.jpg

1239662467.jpg

1239662466.jpg

one with the dogs
1239662465.jpg

and one with the original bars flipped.. i like the look but i'm too tall to ride it like this, the apes make it MUCH more comfy
1239662411.jpg

the girls 1959 Schwinn, this one started it all. bought it for her, spent a grip and it just set because she didnt wanna ride alone.

1239662469.jpg

and one more hodge podge of parts that i am throwing together.. I will have to actually do quite a bit of welding and cutting on this to get it to fit together, but it is just for looks!
1239662464.jpg

cool bikes , but you might wanna watch the lingo they have rules on this forum. just a thought ..

welcome to the site thats out of sight !

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
cool bikes , but you might wanna watch the lingo they have rules on this forum. just a thought ..

welcome to the site thats out of sight !

oh...fux, i mean i'll 'tinker' with the paint... :roll:

i forgot 'hotrodders' had censors :oops:

was that sha nay nay just kiddin bro sweet bikes and i love the colors green and cream i love it

Back