The wife's bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got this bike for free from a friend. took it apart, cleaned it, greased it. painted the frame and with new seat, fork and handelbars, it looks a lot better. and of course I threw some pinstripes. sorry for the crappy pics
before
IMG001081.jpg

after
IMG001171.jpg

thanks man. She does love it, she's 7 1/2 months pregnant and still took it for a ride :D

Man that looks awesome !! Nice work..love the color and the stripes..what was it originally ? I just found an old Sears similar to that hanging on a barn wall where the stepson was buying a car..$20 later it was mine / hers..so now i know it can be done...very nice job..looks classy..

congratulations on the bike, the baby, and a wife that enjoys bikes! when i grow up i wanna be just like you :lol: how much did the comfort level change with the springer?

thanks guys, I don't even know what it is (haven't really looked into it). the ride is very smooth with the fork. I like riding it more than mine now :lol: I have to test it a lot before I let her take it for a big ride (after the baby of course)

Back