The Why-Did-I-Buy-This Worksman Front Loader

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

that would be good for hauling
the garbage cans to the road.
forget the ipod,carry a live band.
i can give 100 more reasons why.
i been thinking about getting one those myself.
how well dose it handle?

KJV said:
that would be good for hauling
the garbage cans to the road.
forget the ipod,carry a live band.
i can give 100 more reasons why.
i been thinking about getting one those myself.
how well dose it handle?
My plan is to haul packages to the post office for me, and my mother. I dont have any live bands around that will fit on the front. It handles like...Bad. The Hard rubber makes it hard to steer, especially around bumps. It feels like your losing it when your turning, as long as your going slow. I just gotta get used to it.

Nice to pick up other bikes with it, that if she´s not jealous of course...
I would definitely have one like it if I had the space, cool bike.

Gdcast said:
Nice to pick up other bikes with it, that if she´s not jealous of course...
I would definitely have one like it if I had the space, cool bike.

If you have a garage, your lucky. If you had my basement, you would be in the hospital with a hernia. The pan alone weighs at least 40 pounds, And the rest of the bike is another 50. That, and its akward shape...makes it a pain to carry it down basement stairs that are at like a 75 degree angle...Gotta love michigan basements

"If you have a garage, your lucky. If you had my basement, you would be in the hospital with a hernia. The pan alone weighs at least 40 pounds, And the rest of the bike is another 50. That, and its akward shape...makes it a pain to carry it down basement stairs that are at like a 75 degree angle...Gotta love michigan basements"

Dingo's Dungeon... At least you have a basement! If I dig 3ft. here I hit yellow bay sand and water... (Watch yer head!)

Back